I’ll try to add a new one every week!
- I’m an extremely mixed “Wasian”.
- My most irrational fear is of giant squids.
- My favorite candy is cherry Sour Punch Straws.
- I’m getting my B.S in Biological Sciences at UC Davis with an emphasis in Neurology, Physiology, and Behavior.
- My favorite series of video games are probably Legend of Zelda and Spyro.
- I have a tendency to spell things the British way.
- My left eye twitches when I eat really sour foods/candies.
- I find paranormal shows/stories fascinating.
- I don’t typically like cake. (except ice cream cake… ice cream cake is acceptable).
- In fact, my favorite pie is olallieberry pie.
- I collect tea cups, music boxes, and giant microbes.
- I detest walnuts in baked goods.
- I have a strange attraction to left handed people.
- Marine animals are my favorite type of animal, with dolphins and jellyfish being at the top.
- I prefer to eat the ends of loaves of bread.
- I talk in my sleep quite frequently.
- Even though I’m about to graduate college, I still get excited when my mom gives me Disney character band-aids.
- I’m a cynical optimist.
- When I retire, I want to become a librarian.
knowthink folded potato chips taste better than unfolded ones.
- I really love hand written notes.
- It’s not really unique, but I cross my Z’s and 7’s.
- I have to chew equally on both sides of my mouth when I eat. Or if their are pieces of something I chew the same number on both sides.
- I get goosebumps all over my body when i sneeze.
- I snap my fingers using my pinky.
- I’m usually more comfortable eating with chopsticks than any other utensil.